Search This Blog

25.4.15

Desi mix

To err is human .....
To blame it on driver is ....
BEING HUMAN  😛😝😄😱

_______________________________________________

A Lady visited a Bar for the First Time, She Sat on the Table in Front of the Bar Tender..

A Guy at Her Left side ordered: "Jack Daniels, Single"

A Guy at Her Right Side ordered: "Johnny Walker, Single"

The Bar Tender Looked at the Lady & said: And You..??

Lady replied: "Rupali Deshpande, Married.
..

_________________________

The plane takes off and after a few minutes the passengers take off their seatbelts. The man looks sideways and sees the Pope reaching into his bag to take out a crossword book. Marvellous, he thinks, not only am I blessed with the Pope next to me but he does crosswords and so do I.

He notices that the Pope is working uhis way through the puzzle, and that the Pope is tapping his pencil, thinking. The Pope turns to him and says, “I usually don’t talk to anyone on flights, but I wonder if you can help me?”

“Anything your Eminence.. What is it?”

“Do you know a four letter word
that ends in ‘u-n-t’
that means
something associated with women?”

The man feels uncomfortable. He thinks and thinks. Finally he says,
“The only word I can think of is aunt.”

The Pope looks at him and asks,
“Do you have an eraser?

_________________________________________

1 shakhs ne kisi Buzurg se pucha:

Dunya me Dost aur Dushman ki kaise pehchan ki jae?

Buzurg ne ghour se suna
Phir jaib se 1 machis ki dabbi nikali
us me se 2 teeliyan uthain
1 teeli wapis rakhi
1 teeli ko tor k us k 2 hisse kiye
agla hissa phenk diya pichle hisse ko kan me pherte hue bole

"Meku kya malum!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment